The DRM-free audiobooks below are provided on a name-your-price basis. You can pay any time — before or after you download. As a guide, the average donation to date is $11.75; the smallest was $0.50, and the largest was $200.
Name your price:
Here are links to the audio-files of the audiobook in five editions: a high-bitrate MP3, a high-bitrate Ogg, a lower-bitrate MP3 with a podcast bumper (especially for inclusion in your podcast, which I heartily encourage you to do!), losslessly compressed Ogg Speex files, and enormous, uncompressed WAVs. These were all mastered by John Taylor Williams, who also wrote the original music. John runs Wryneck Studios, an independent sound engineering firm in Washington, DC.
Podcasters are also invited to use this great 60-second promo that Scott Sigler made (thanks, Scott!).
* Download all MP3s in one ZIP file
* Download all OGGs in one ZIP file
* Download all files as OGG Speex in one ZIP file (Thanks, Stephen Paul Weber!)
* Download all podcast-ready MP3s in one ZIP file
* Download all WAVs in one ZIP file
* Download all stories as one big M4B file, suitable for iOS devices (thanks, J Devitt!)